jan 15 - Mar 3
2-man best shot tournament
cumulative low 54 hole score wins. Each player on the winning team picks receives the driver of their choice*
Each team has until Sunday, March 3rd to play 18 holes on three different courses - Royal Troon, PGA National, and Olympic Golf Course. The team with the lowest cumulative best-shot score will win two new drivers with stock shafts* - Entry fee is $40 per team ($20 per player) plus the normal hourly rate for tee-times at UGolf.
what does it cost?
Entry Fee is $40 per team, plus the cost of your normal hourly rate for tee-times. The amount of time to play 18 holes depends on the number and quality of players. Below is a chart of per player costs, per hour of simulator rental time.
*All costs displayed are before tax is applied.
win the driver
of your choice!
Each player on the winning team receives the driver of their choice from the available UGolf Performance Studio list of brands, 2 drivers per winning team, 1 driver per player. Each driver comes with the stock shaft. The list of available driver heads includes: Callaway Epic Flash, TaylorMade M5 or M6, Cobra King F9 Speedback, Srixon Z785, PXG Gen2 0811, Ping G400, and Mizuno ST190 and ST190G.
how's it work:
2-person Best shot
• Each 2-Person team can play each course up to 3 times in the pre-determined time period. A team must register a score on all 3 courses before March 3rd.
• A team can register their round while playing in a group, or by themselves.
• The team must declare to UGolf staff before hitting their first tee-shot, that this will be a qualifying round.
• All course conditions will be set by UGolf staff and will be the same for all teams.
• Each round must be completed in one session, there is no continuation of a round over multiple sessions. Players can only use 14 clubs during their round.
• Scores will be recorded by UGolf staff and posted on leaderboards at UGolf.
*All Entrants must be eligible to receive the prize.